- We collect contact information
- For example, we might collect your name and email address. We may also collect your phone number or mailing address. We may collect your travel agency ID number or social security number if you register on certain sites.
- We collect demographic information
- We may collect information like your gender, age and language preferences.
- We collect business information
- For example, we collect contact and other relevant information about your business if your business enrolls in one of our loyalty programs, or if your employees or agents use a corporate account to do business with us.
- We collect information you submit or post
- For example, we collect feedback about our services that you submit to us. We also collect information if you apply for a job.
- We collect other information
- If you use our website, we may collect information about the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave us. If you use our mobile apps, we may collect your GPS location. We might look at how often you use the app and where you downloaded it. We collect this information using the tracking tools described below. To control those tools, please read the “Your Choices” section.
We collect information in different ways
- We collect information directly from you
- For example, if you make a reservation online, or enroll in one of our loyalty programs. We also collect information if you contact us or participate in a promotion.
- We collect information passively
- We use tracking tools like browser cookies and web beacons to collect information from you. We collect information about users over time when you use this website. We may have third parties collect personal information this way. We also collect information from our mobile apps.
- We get information about you from third parties
- We may get information from our authorized licensees or their licensees, or from other third parties with whom we do business. We may get information from persons acting on your behalf, for example if someone makes a reservation for you. We may also get information from social media platforms.
- We combine information
- For example, we may combine information that we have collected offline with information we collect online. Or we may combine information we get from a third party with information we already have.
We use information as disclosed and described here
- We use information to respond to your requests or questions
- For example, we will use your information to fulfill a request for a TABLE RESERVATION. We might use your information to respond to a question about your loyalty account or to fulfill a redemption request. We use social security numbers and tax ID numbers to process tax documents.
- We use information to improve our websites and services
- We may use your information to make our hotels, services and loyalty programs better. We might use your information to customize your experience with us. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- We use information for security purposes
- We may use your information to protect our company, our customers, and our websites.
- We use information for MARKETING purposes.
- For example, we might send you information about new services and special offers. We might also use your information to serve you ads about our restaurants, loyalty programs and offers. We might tell you about new features or updates. These might be third party offers or products we think you might find interesting. If you register with us, we’ll send you our promotional emails. To manage this, read the “Your Choices” section below. We may also use push notifications on our mobile apps.
- We use information to communicate with you about your account or our relationship
- We use information as otherwise disclosed or permitted by law.
We may share information with third parties
- We will share information within the Naan Bar Valletta.
- We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf
- For example, we share information with vendors who send emails for us. We also share information with companies that help us operate our sites or run promotions. Some vendors may be located outside of the United States & Europe.
- We may share your information with our business partners
- For example, we might share information with third parties who co-sponsor a promotion. Some of these partners may send you information about products or services by mail or email.
- We will share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves
- For example, we will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. Or we may share your information if you are the winner of a sweepstakes or other contest with anyone who requests a winner’s list. We may share information if a government agency or investigatory body requests it. We might share information if we are investigating potential fraud. This might include fraud we think has happened during a promotion.
- We may share information with a successor to all or part of our business
- For example, if part of our business is sold we may include user information as part of that transaction.
- We may share information for other reasons we may describe to you from time to time.
You have certain choices about sharing and marketing practices
- You can opt out of receiving our MARKETING emails.
- To stop receiving our promotional emails, you can visit your account settings on the site or follow the instructions in any promotional message you get from us. Even if you opt out of getting MARKETING messages, we will still send you transactional messages. These include responses to your questions.
- These sites and children
- We use standard security measures
- We store information both in and outside of the United States
- Information we collect may be stored in and outside of the United States & Europe. If you live outside of the United States, you understand and agree that we may transfer your information to the United States & Europe. This site is subject to national and international cyber laws, which may not afford the same level of protection as those in your country.
- We may link to other sites we don’t control
Feel free to contact us if you have more questions
You can also write to us or call at:
Naan Bar Valletta :
60/1, Melita Street, Valletta, VLT 1450.
If you want to correct or update your information with Indian Restaurant and Cocktail Bar in Malta| Naan Bar Valletta, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org